May 21, 2018

The Duchess of Sussex

History has been made! Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
tied the knot (as if you weren't aware), and the wedding was
everything I had hoped for and more. Tons of friends and family
members were asking me what I thought of the event and dress
itself, and my thoughts are exactly this: it was perfect. The dress
was understated, classic but modern, chic and regal. The elaborate
veil was the statement maker that gave us this moment




Every detail was perfectly executed and every guest was smartly
dressed (Amal Clooney being the standout). What I wouldn't give
to have pictures from the reception(s)! Read all about the top secret
late party here. When Meghan stepped out in her second dress, a high-
neck gown by Stella McCartney, I gasped again. Not only was the simple
gown perfectly suited for her body and style, she was wearing an aquamarine
from Princess Diana's collection. It was another perfectly measured and 
executed move.




Which dress was your favorite? Which guest was your best dressed?
As I mentioned earlier, Amal Clooney (also in Stella McCartney) took
my breath away. What a refreshing choice...



As if the thoroughly modern American princess and Prince Harry
couldn't be more perfect, their official wedding portraits were just 
released this morning and they're effortless and casual showcasing
happiness in its truest form. See them here






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio